• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

13 days since Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13 days since Brexit

13 days since Brexit and we've got.......grounded planes, chaos in the streets, unpaid workers, crippling strikes, a faltering economy, a buffoon in charge, petrol bombs, riot police, and snipers on the rooftops............but enough about France!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Such an erudite, witty and intelligent comment, I thought it deserved its own thread.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      13 days since Brexit and we've got.......grounded planes, chaos in the streets, unpaid workers, crippling strikes, a faltering economy, a buffoon in charge, petrol bombs, riot police, and snipers on the rooftops............but enough about France!

Contrary to the belief of the idiots who voted out ... we haven't actually left yet. It's called the transition period ..... I know it's a bit difficult for you to understand, but do keep up jellyhead
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        Contrary to the belief of the idiots who voted out ... we haven't actually left yet. It's called the transition period ..... I know it's a bit difficult for you to understand, but do keep up jellyhead
        At least he's now peeling potatoes in freedom

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          At least he's now peeling potatoes in a greasy cafe in Barnstable
          FTFY
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

OK maybe the uk isn't in all in great shape atm but at least now the NHS is 700 million richer, right?

2nd transfer gone alright?

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              He's transitioning. He self identifies as having left the EU.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

All desperately hanging around my jibe like turds to a blanket.

Warms the cockles.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

How is life going, potato bhoy?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Such an erudite, witty and intelligent comment, I thought it deserved its own thread.
                    I completely agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                    X