Uk passport reduced to 3d world passport Uk passport reduced to 3d world passport - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 21 to 23 of 23

Contractor Among Contractors

Default Brexit means Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    Look at it this way - what is the risk to the EU of people from the UK travelling to the EU with less than 6 months on their passport?
    You are trying to extrapolate from the infinitesimal to the huge dramatic blunder called Brexit. It doesn't matter about passports. What matters is you accept you made a monumental mistake which blindingly obviously meant thousands upon thousands of things would change. For the worse. Forget trying to unpick each one, one at a time. You voted for Brexit. The EU didn't. I didn't. Stop blaming everyone else for what you did.

You voted. Now take the pain and stop whingeing.
    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Double Godlike!

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus View Post
    You are trying to extrapolate from the infinitesimal to the huge dramatic blunder called Brexit. It doesn't matter about passports. What matters is you accept you made a monumental mistake which blindingly obviously meant thousands upon thousands of things would change. For the worse. Forget trying to unpick each one, one at a time. You voted for Brexit. The EU didn't. I didn't. Stop blaming everyone else for what you did.

Contractor Among Contractors

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus View Post

Article 5 provides that the UK and the EU must, in good faith, assist each other in carrying out the tasks which flow from the Agreement and ensure that obligations arising from it are fulfilled.

PS. Your last sentence is equally valid for yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕