• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Make Britain great again, let's cull the BBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    What you gonna do if someone pisses you off? Throw another online hissy fit and tell us how tall and fat you are?

FFS, you must be the bravest little soldier in St Albans ... the local grannies must be shaking in their Scholl boots as you walk on by
    Says the man who used to stun defenceless animals for a living and dines out on intimidating some plooky smackhead.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Says the man who used to stun defenceless animals for a living and dines out on intimidating some plooky smackhead.

<yawn> </yawn>
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

<yawn> </yawn>
        At least you are not attempting to put up your standard risible cobblers. The therapy must be working.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

At least you are not attempting to put up your standard risible cobblers. The therapy must be working.

<yawn> </yawn>

I see the idiot BR14 liked your post. TBF he likes most posts. He's not very discerning.
          Last edited by Whorty; 27 February 2020, 20:37.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

<yawn> </yawn>

I see the idiot BR14 liked your post. TBF he likes most posts. He's not very discerning.

Comment

<yawn> </yawn>

is this a cricket match?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                is this a cricket match?
                Don't tell Whorty but there's a Lion behind one of those...
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                X