• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Make Britain great again, let's cull the BBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make Britain great again, let's cull the BBC

Yep worldwide one of the most respected British institutions to be reduced to a subscription channel.
    No 10 tells BBC licence fee will be scrapped | News | The Sunday Times

The BBC went to considerable lengths to present the truth to the electorate but 14 million Homo Brextis still scratched a mark for Boris on their ballot papers.

It is great shame but you have to face the undeniable fact if you've got an overwhelming number of idiots voting in the country, the BBC is pointless and just a waste of money.
    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      Yep worldwide one of the most respected British institutions to be reduced to a subscription channel.
      No 10 tells BBC licence fee will be scrapped | News | The Sunday Times
      The matter will go to judicial review... after Boris appoints new judges
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by paddy View Post
        the matter will go to judicial review... After boris dominic appoints new judges
        ftfy. Itwotp
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

This is the strategy to make Britain into an "Idiocracy". Step one is to replace the BBC, with trash TV and loud tabloid newspapers spreading propaganda. Goodbye to all those boring programmes like Newsnight, Panorama and Politics Today, hello Love Island.

Good one Boris...

I'm alright Jack

Comment

BBC should get same funding from general taxation without insane separate TV tax

Comment

Is it a great loss?

Maybe it will get rid of those people who think they are clever but in reality are just 'woke as ****' (which is not a compliment by the way)

Criticism of the BBC - Wikipedia

So no it will not make the UK into an idiocracy.

Idiots.

Comment

In general, this is a good thing.

The only thing that concerns me is BBC news. How is that going to work?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  In general, this is a good thing.

The only thing that concerns me is BBC news. How is that going to work?
                  As it does now, stumbling incoherently from one story to the next in a slightly left leaning curve avoiding where at all possible the inconvenient facts found in its path.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
                    The BBC went to considerable lengths to present the truth to the electorate but 14 million Homo Brextis still scratched a mark for Boris on their ballot papers.

It is great shame but you have to face the undeniable fact if you've got an overwhelming number of idiots voting in the country, the BBC is pointless and just a waste of money.
                    While most of the moronic Corbynites shouted from the rooftops that the BBC was the stooge of the Tories.

Really...
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                    X