• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU merely the continuation of Hitler's plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I go back to my original post, anyone who celebrates the killing of other humans is ill.
    And yet...

Please tell me he's a poster on here and voted out in 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      And yet...
      And? Where was I celebrating anyone being killed? Maybe the satire was a little too subtle for you fella? I'll add a sign post next time so that it's easier for you to understand
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

And? Where was I celebrating anyone being killed? Maybe the satire was a little too subtle for you fella? I'll add a sign post next time so that it's easier for you to understand
        Ah, the same "satire" on display from Jo Brand, Terry Christian and various others who post that leavers deserve to die. Ha ha. You're a chunt and you know it. Never mind me needing a sign, you need to look in the mirror and re-evaluate who you really are vs. who you think you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          Ah, the same "satire" on display from Jo Brand, Terry Christian and various others who post that leavers deserve to die. Ha ha. You're a chunt and you know it. Never mind me needing a sign, you need to look in the mirror and re-evaluate who you really are vs. who you think you are.
          Looks like you'll need a really big sign post, to go with that chip on your shoulder Try not to get triggered in the meantime though eh, fella?
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
          X