• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU merely the continuation of Hitler's plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    yeah and your proof is where?

you nobrainers do make tulip up!
    Some reading for you to ignore. British Colonials Starved to Death 60 million-plus Indians, But, Why?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

And here is the shocking proof -

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        A loan which was neither enforced nor fully repaid. The only country which fully repaid US loans (under the Marshall Plan) dating back to WWII was the UK. Germany had a massive reduction granted in the 1950's because the US didn't want to tip them back to where they were in the 1920's, following WWI, which spawned the Nazis. You probably need to read up on AJP Taylor at this point, but I'd caution you, it's mostly as dull as dishwater.
        The UK received $3.4 billion from the Marshall plan, 85% as direct grants and never paid back. Germany received $1.5 billion they also paid back 15%.

One of the big British myths is that the German economy overtook Britain because the British were unfairly treated. In fact the UK received the lion's share of the Marshall plan and on top lent the same again i.e. $6-8 billion. The Germans had to make do with $1.5 billion.

The figures are here:

Marshallplan – Wikipedia
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

The French sold the Argentinians Exocet missiles yet they were our allies an fellow members of the EU.
          You really do have a chip on your shoulder regarding the French don't you fella?

Yes, they did sell 5 (yep, that's all) exocet missiles to Argentina. This was done before anyone had an inkling they were going to invade the Falklands. So no, the French did not sell them missiles in the knowledge that they would be used against our forces. Once the threat to British forces was known, France actively worked to stop any more missiles falling into Argentina's hands (most likely risk was via Peru).

But hey, why let the facts get in the way of your xenophobic views?

You ex-soldiers, you really have been brainwashed
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            So when terrorists kill innocent people, it's ok for a government to open fire on its own citizen on a protest march and kill 14 of them?

no but the terrorists killed 10 times as many as the government did that shows a fair amount of restraint on the government side.
            Last edited by vetran; 26 February 2020, 23:21.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              You really do have a chip on your shoulder regarding the French don't you fella?

Yes, they did sell 5 (yep, that's all) exocet missiles to Argentina. This was done before anyone had an inkling they were going to invade the Falklands. So no, the French did not sell them missiles in the knowledge that they would be used against our forces. Once the threat to British forces was known, France actively worked to stop any more missiles falling into Argentina's hands (most likely risk was via Peru).

But hey, why let the facts get in the way of your xenophobic views?

You ex-soldiers, you really have been brainwashed

So you agreee they sold Argentina Exocets?

Now you are trying to say that is ok?

Collaboration with the Axis Powers - Wikipedia

not brainwashed just properly educated.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                ah good balanced reporting I see...
                During its 190 years of looting and pillaging, the Indian Subcontininent as a whole underwent at least two dozen major famines, which collectively killed millions of Indians throughout the length and breadth of the land. How many millions succumbed to the famines cannot be fully ascertained. However, colonial rulers’ official numbers indicate it could be 60 million deaths. In reality, it could be significantly higher.

Comment

Even when you make the facts very small, there's still not enough room in vetran's head to contain them. .

My grans were born in 1908 and 1912 respectively. They both served in WW2. Not much time for teddys. I don't exactly what they did - but I do know that a few of one of my grans' cousins were SOE agents in occupied France.

oh sorry I thought you were some kiddy with no idea of history and therefore your Grans were only kids.You are just a feckwit then!

In absence of any weapons they could throw their Zimmer frames at the Russkies because we had feck all else by then !

Comment

oh sorry I thought you were some kiddy with no idea of history and therefore your Grans were only kids.You are just a feckwit then!

In absence of any weapons they could throw their Zimmer frames at the Russkies because we had feck all else by then !
                    If it was not for the “Russkies” we would all be specking German right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

So it was to increase the British Empire?

Soon the number of people will have to decrease. Hopefully they won't starve to death.

Comment

Working...
                      X