• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU merely the continuation of Hitler's plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

We were at war.

Hth.
    War or not, only idiots or the ill celebrate the death of fellow humans. I'm not saying it wasn't necessary to sink/cripple the ship to save British lives, but it's still sad that these poor souls died at sea.

I get why you celebrate their deaths. It's drilled into you. Soldiers need to be brainwashed this way else they can't be trusted to fellow orders; you need to remove the 'human' side of conflict to get a soldier to kill another human being.

I get you're trying to trigger me by 'celebrating' the Argentinian deaths but all I feel for you is pity. It doesn't upset me that you claim to be happy at their deaths, I feel sad for you and your family that you are so brainwashed that you have lost some of your humanity. I would suggest you go and get some help, but I genuinely believe you don't think there is anything wrong with you with and you're not ill.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      War or not, only idiots or the ill celebrate the death of fellow humans. I'm not saying it wasn't necessary to sink/cripple the ship to save British lives, but it's still sad that these poor souls died at sea.

I get why you celebrate their deaths. It's drilled into you. Soldiers need to be brainwashed this way else they can't be trusted to fellow orders; you need to remove the 'human' side of conflict to get a soldier to kill another human being.

I get you're trying to trigger me by 'celebrating' the Argentinian deaths but all I feel for you is pity. It doesn't upset me that you claim to be happy at their deaths, I feel sad for you and your family that you are so brainwashed that you have lost some of your humanity. I would suggest you go and get some help, but I genuinely believe you don't think there is anything wrong with you with and you're not ill.
      You're the one who said I celebrated their deaths. The response I gave was to the sinking of the ship. Deaths weren't mentioned in the post I responded too and they certainly weren't mentioned in my posts on the topic.

Thanks for your input but I think I'll categorise your response as the following...

And idiots who never have anything to add to threads, save attacking a poster.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Yes he does. Well done.Close. He's saying it was ok at that time, as no-one had any idea that Argentina was going to use them against fellow NATO members. HTH.
        Funny. You clearly have very little knowledge regardless of your ageNot good with maths are you. They didn't need zimmer frames until after the cold war was over.

True story. Mate of mine's gran was also SOE - in Germany '42-'45. Years later in S.A., in her 80s, she gave a lift to a young man who pulled a knife on her and told her to pull over. "Give me all the money in your bag" he said, so she shakingly open her handbag, took out a revolver and shot him dead. You don't mess with SOE agents. (The police gave her a verbal warning for having an unregistered firearm, so she got it licensed).

And as usual you are wrong!

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

The UK threatened to break off relations with France over a potential delivery of arms that could have reached Argentina during the Falklands war, a telegram released under the 30-year rule has revealed.Margaret Thatcher, British prime minister when Argentina invaded the South Atlantic islands, admonished the French President after she discovered France might deliver Exocet missiles to Peru although it knew they were being passed to Argentina.Mrs Thatcher warned President Mitterrand that if France did allow the missiles to be shipped to Peru it would have a “disastrous effect” on the NATO alliance and on close cross-channel ties.
        Its not impugning your grandmother's mate's bravery suggesting she could throw a teddy at the Russians, it is to illustrate the futility of fighting the Russians on behalf of the Polish after barely winning a world war. Sorry if you want to enter a pissing contest. I and many others have plenty of reasons to be very proud of our grandparents but none of mine were stupid enough to think we would have won against the Russians in 1946.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          You're the one who said I celebrated their deaths. The response I gave was to the sinking of the ship. Deaths weren't mentioned in the post I responded too and they certainly weren't mentioned in my posts on the topic.

Thanks for your input but I think I'll categorise your response as the following...
          Deflecting now? Feeling a bit embarrassed that you celebrated the deaths? Maybe that shows you have some conscience, which is something.

As for me 'attacking' your post and for me saying you celebrated their deaths ... you posted a dancing banana to the previous post that we sank the former USS Pheonix. Tell me how this isn't you celebrating their deaths, or at the very least, the sinking of a ship that resulted in their deaths?

Maybe be a bit more circumspect next time eh?
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

I just realised now you are comparing

The well documented facts that the Germans (and others ) rounded up 6 million Jews and few million other of those the Germans considered undesirable and either actively worked them to death or marched them into gas chambers. Don't forget they used technology & drugs created by two large organisations still in existence.

with

Another famine in India an event that had repeated for centuries before the British arrived and occurred in the height of a world war which coincided with the Japanese invading Burma (Indias biggest supplier of Grain) blaming Winston Churchill for the deaths from starvation because he only replaced the governor with a more competent one and shipped them some grain.

And see them as morally equivalent. one was planned genocide the other incompetence.

If I'm a Xenophobe then you are an Anglophobe.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              The well documented facts that the Germans (and others ) rounded up 6 million Jews and few million other of those the Germans considered undesirable and either actively worked them to death or marched them into gas chambers. Don't forget they used technology & drugs created by two large organisations still in existence.
              Ah, so the Germans (and others) rounded up people based on religion and race, and if the people weren't the right kind of colour/religion, then their papers were destroyed, their rights were removed, they were undesirables who were sent to camps etc.

Which you think is like the EU today, and completely unlike the UK.

What parallel universe are you in where EDL/BNP/BF/TBP/UKIP/Tories don't exist?
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Ah, so the Germans (and others) rounded up people based on religion and race, and if the people weren't the right kind of colour/religion, then their papers were destroyed, their rights were removed, they were undesirables who were sent to camps etc.

Which you think is like the EU today, and completely unlike the UK.

What parallel universe are you in where EDL/BNP/BF/TBP/UKIP/Tories don't exist?

No I said Krakow probably had more to worry about than Brexit now the Germans are in charge given their history. As it is the location of one of the most horrific & sustained outrages in WWII.YMMV

The Tories for all their failings aren't being investigated for wholesale antisemitism.

UKIP & TBP are not being seriously accused of endemic racism.

They are all valid Political parties and are allowed to exist just like splitters.uk, ImSorry and The Marxist Magic Grandad parties.

The EDL & BNP but are quite rightly despised but again are not against the law, this is healthy because we know they exist and can hate them.

So what organisation are you affiliated with? Hitler Youth, SS, Gestapo or Vichy?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

So what organisation are you affiliated with? Hitler Youth, SS, Gestapo or Vichy?
                  I'm not related to you, unsurprisingly, none of them.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    I'm not related to you, surprisingly, none of them.
                    thank deity.

FTFY

Comment

Deflecting now? Feeling a bit embarrassed that you celebrated the deaths? Maybe that shows you have some conscience, which is something.

As for me 'attacking' your post and for me saying you celebrated their deaths ... you posted a dancing banana to the previous post that we sank the former USS Pheonix. Tell me how this isn't you celebrating their deaths, or at the very least, the sinking of a ship that resulted in their deaths?

Maybe be a bit more circumspect next time eh?
                      I was definitely celebrating the sinking of a then enemy asset - an asset that could've caused us a tulipload of problems. Excellent work by Commander Chris Wreford-Brown and his crew aboard the Conqueror - thank **** he wasn't a bedwetting twunt like yourself.
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X