• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU merely the continuation of Hitler's plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    WSoldiers need to be brainwashed this way else they can't be trusted to fellow orders; you need to remove the 'human' side of conflict to get a soldier to kill another human being.
    Got to love it when someone that has neither the stones and/or abilities to join the military waxes on at length about what is required.

Stick to shooting animals featherbrain, they are much more of a match for your intellect.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Got to love it when someone that has neither the stones and/or abilities to join the military waxes on at length about what is required.

Stick to shooting animals featherbrain, they are much more of a match for your intellect.

What a tool you are.

The number of these so called 'hard men' who end up with severe psychiatric disorders from combat is above fifty percent for particularly terrifying combat. However if that's your backwards definition of a 'hard man', which it surely is, given you're an perpetual buffoon on these forums, feel free to go join them. Can't hack it? Thought not.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        I was definitely celebrating the sinking of a then enemy asset - an asset that could've caused us a tulipload of problems. Excellent work by Commander Chris Wreford-Brown and his crew aboard the Conqueror - thank **** he wasn't a bedwetting twunt like yourself.

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        You're the one who said I celebrated their deaths. The response I gave was to the sinking of the ship.
        So despite originally claiming you wasn't celebrating the deaths, you now admit you was, although you're hiding it behind 'I was celebrating the ship sinking', as if the ship and the sailors are separate.

I go back to my original post, anyone who celebrates the killing of other humans is ill.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

'ability' to join the army? ha ha, don't make me laugh. The thick kids at my school ended up going in the army as there were no other choices for them. The army is only a choice for those who go to Eton and end up at Sandhurst - for the rest of you, you're just fodder

As you were private

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
            What a tool you are.

The number of these so called 'hard men' who end up with severe psychiatric disorders from combat is above fifty percent for particularly terrifying combat. However if that's your backwards definition of a 'hard man', which it surely is, given you're an perpetual buffoon on these forums, feel free to go join them. Can't hack it? Thought not.
            It's certainly interesting, and a little sad, seeing their PTSD being played out in these public forums. Unfortunately they are brainwashed to believe they need to be 'hard men' and not seek help; the result though is what we see fairly frequently in the news, ex-servicemen committing suicide or worse, taking others with them.

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post

You are the only one attempting to draw definitions here, and as with most of your twaddle, doing so very poorly.

As for "hacking it", I've been there and got the t-shirt.

Unlike you.............you blouse!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The thick kids at my school ended up going in the army
                And the ones that came further down the pecking order ended up shooting gazelles in the bush!!

Comment

And the ones that came further down the pecking order ended up shooting gazelles in the bush!!

Yeah, you tell yourself that fella if it makes you feel good, but the truth is, unless you went to private school and got into Sandhurst, you only joined the army as there were very little other career options open to you.

Not smart enough to go to Uni ... Try a YTS. Oh, not even smart enough to do a YTS? Damn fella, I'm afraid it's the army for you

And as for you saying you got the t-shirt. Don't make us laugh. You've never seen any action so you're no more a soldier than us who haven't served. Wearing khaki and doing cross country doesn't mean you'd hack it if you went into combat so don't try to pretend you're something you're not.

Comment

Tedious ill-informed twaddle deleted again

Comment

Yep, nothing to back up the "i've got a t-shirt" bull-tulip. Soldier ..... oh yeah

Comment

Working...
                      X