• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

4 years late, here's the Tory's plan for negotiations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 years late, here's the Tory's plan for negotiations

https://assets.publishing.service.go...ith_the_EU.pdf
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Too late; doing a major move for a client moving from the UK to Italy. Others to follow.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      Too late; doing a major move for a client moving from the UK to Italy. Others to follow.
      +1 - if you export goods to Europe you better plan to manufacture them there as well..

Thankfully I sell software so all I need to do is set up a company somewhere in europe with suitable licensing agreements
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        +1 - if you export goods to Europe you better plan to manufacture them there as well..

Thankfully I sell software so all I need to do is set up a company somewhere in europe with suitable licensing agreements
        Why you NeED to do it? VAT MOSS works for 3rd countries too

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Why you NeED to do it? VAT MOSS works for 3rd countries too
          Covering backside at the moment - what we can do now may be more difficult come January..
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Boris Johnson has no counter-proposal for an EU deal.

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Covering backside at the moment - what we can do now may be more difficult come January..
              I am not seeing rationale for setting up company in EU - not for services unless they have to be licensed there, in which case yeah

Comment

And the terms of reference:

https://assets.publishing.service.go...gotiations.pdf
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                X