• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Strike another whining Bremoaner!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strike another whining Bremoaner!!

Home Office boss quits over 'campaign against him' - BBC News

Good fooking riddance.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Seems to be more bullying related by Patel then Brexit

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Yay, bullying

Oh, hold on, doesn't the army have a problem with bullying and it causing PTSD and worse?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Why? What exactly was his position on Brexit?
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Why? What exactly was his position on Brexit?
          It’s unknown. But I guess Sean has just looked at an intelligent individual, and made the obvious conclusion.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Yay, bullying

Oh, hold on, doesn't the army have a problem with bullying and it causing PTSD and worse?
            Luckily for Shauny, the NAAFI is a supportive working environment.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Yay, bullying

The only army related illness he might be exposed to is RSI from all that potato peeling...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                The only army related illness he might be exposed to is RSI from all that wanking...
                FTFY
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  The only army related illness he might be exposed to is RSI from all that potato peeling...
                  Aldershot wrist.

Comment

Yet another whining civil servant who doesn't like being told what to do - by a woman! How very f**king dare she?!
                    Has anyone ever told him that his job is to implement Government policy? Or has he taken his lead from the civil servants in Brussels, who mostly ignore the elected (the very few elected in their case) and carry on as if democracy never existed?
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X