• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No 10 refuse to sign up to EU-wide pandemic warning system

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No 10 refuse to sign up to EU-wide pandemic warning system

Dept of Health wanted U.K. to pitch to remain part of EU pandemic ‘EWRS’ early warning system after #brexit - but Number Ten said “no” to preserve ‘red lines’.

https://twitter.com/pmdfoster/status...530656768?s=21

The asinine stupidity of it isn’t even shocking any more.

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Who cares about a pandemic? It only affects pandas....

Comment

Originally posted by zerosum View Post
      Dept of Health wanted U.K. to pitch to remain part of EU pandemic ‘EWRS’ early warning system after #brexit - but Number Ten said “no” to preserve ‘red lines’.

It worked so well for Italy, didn't it...Oh, hang on...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        It worked so well for Italy, didn't it...Oh, hang on...
        Right. The EU-wide pandemic warning system is the reason why one member state was particularly afflicted, and opposing it on ideological grounds is all to the good.

Comment

Right. The EU-wide pandemic warning system is the reason why one member state was particularly afflicted, and opposing it on ideological grounds is all to the good.
          It will help kill off the Gammons who caused Brexit in the first place....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            It will help kill off the Gammons who caused Brexit in the first place....
            Exactly, once I caught it I will be visiting to Wetherspoons for the first time in my life
            Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
              Exactly, once I caught it I will be visiting to Wetherspoons for the first time in my life
              You might pick up worse from the carpet....

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
                As you walk in, tell them you voted "remain".
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Wouldn't they get the same or better information from the BBC or which ever news broadcaster of their choice?
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You lost get over it

Comment

Working...
                    X