• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bristol post exposes gammons

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bristol post exposes gammons

As we know Thunberg haters are in 99.9% of all cases also brexiteers

The abuse and threats made to Greta Thunberg by people from Bristol - Bristol Live
    Слава Україні! Героям слава!

You do live in a tiny little world all your own, don't you.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
      You do live in a tiny little world all your own, don't you.
      You must be confused, I'm a globalist not a little Englander

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
        You must be confused, I'm an onanist
        ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          ftfy

funny potatoboy

Comment

We "know" that do we?

I wonder how long it will be before she and her ER buddies front up the £20K it will take to repair the damage they did to College Green in Bristol when they had their communal hissy-fit at the weekend? Shower of unwashed gurning twunts!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

No. 99.9% of brexiters are Thunberg haters. There's plenty of remainer Thunberg haters as well.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

You must be confused, I'm a globalist not a little Englander
                Has it never occurred to you that you can be a globalist, like, somewhere else? Just saying...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

The abuse and threats made to Greta Thunberg by people from Bristol - Bristol Live
                  Ah I see - so to question her motives or providing humour is now hate speech?

"Most of that abuse was just that - abuse, sharing unkind memes about her, calling her a ‘puppet’, questioning her own actions travelling the world, or just calling her names."

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X