• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK professional qualifications not recognised in the EU?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Much more likely to be something specific to you personally. Word has probably leaked out about what a gormless trumpet you really are.

hth

Not a problem for you since your potato peeling qualification is recognised everywhere...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Not a problem for you since your potato peeling qualification is recognised everywhere...
      Private Spuddy has no qualifications, so nothing to worry about
      Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Pales into insignificance compared to your draft-dodging rep.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
          Private Spuddy has no qualifications, so nothing to worry about
          Ukrainian flag eh?

Another one that has run away from defending his country in their hour of need. Did alexei lend you his white flag?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Ukrainian flag eh?

Another one that has run away from defending his country in their hour of need. Did alexei lend you his white flag?

Not everybody is a deserter like you. I finished my tour fighting Putin just over two years ago

Comment

Not everybody is a deserter like you. I finished my tour fighting Putin just over two years ago
              Oooohhhhh touched a nerve did I?

Comment

Oooohhhhh touched a nerve did I?

You have never seen combat, unless potato peeling is a battle

Comment

More than one nerve apparently.

Keep on wriggling..........malodushnyy

Comment

Nice to see casual racism alive and well on CUK
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X