• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gammon claims hens invented eggs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gammon claims hens invented eggs

Former MEP Roger Helmer (Who still uses a twitter handle with MEP in it illegally) claims eggs are invented by hens.
    https://twitter.com/RogerHelmerMEP/s...38893909643264
    Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Class! A gammonatti at his very best

Just need a few of our own gammonatti to pop along now and deflect the subject, maybe by attacking a 16 year old girl, vegans or those more successful than them
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
      Former MEP Roger Helmer (Who still uses a twitter handle with MEP in it illegally) claims eggs are invented by hens.
      https://twitter.com/RogerHelmerMEP/s...38893909643264
      Nice deflection there from an idiotic tweet saying that there's nothing patriotic about the Great British Breakfast, because sausages were invented by the Sumarians.

Roger Helmer is prat for thinking that there's anything patriotic about the GBB (The fact is there's nothing patriotic about the Great British Breakfast at all. You don't eat a national meal because you're a patriot - you do it because you like it.)
      His responder is a prat for picking on an inconsequential point.
      You're a prat for furthering the inconsequential point.
      Whorty is an easily impressed prat. Just generally.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Ummm beans are most decently not a part of the great british breakfast.

Beans and fried egg gives me the dry heaves and fried egg most definitely is part of the great British breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          POTD

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            POTD

Prat.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Nice deflection there from an idiotic tweet saying that there's nothing patriotic about the Great British Breakfast, because sausages were invented by the Sumarians.

Roger Helmer is prat for thinking that there's anything patriotic about the GBB (The fact is there's nothing patriotic about the Great British Breakfast at all. You don't eat a national meal because you're a patriot - you do it because you like it.)
              His responder is a prat for picking on an inconsequential point.

I'm easily impressed? Tell me again who believes in fairy stories?
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

A Prat. A patriotic one at that.
                England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

I'm easily impressed? Tell me again who believes in fairy stories?
                  Dunno. Who?

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    Class! A gammonatti at his very best

Just need a few of our own gammonatti to pop along now and deflect the subject, maybe by attacking a 16 year old girl, vegans or those more successful than them
                    Knobhead of the day. She's 17. Which is a higher number than your IQ could ever aspire to.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X