• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Barnier crapping his pants.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barnier crapping his pants.

It's clear from this article in the Spiegel that Barnier is crapping his pants.

EU chief negotiator Michel Barnier: “I’m not Going To Allow Myself To Be Fooled” - DER SPIEGEL

The Apiegel as you know is well known for being anti British even called him out. I can see the fear now in the EU especially Germany.

I don't think the EU can survive in its present form for much longer.

Boris holds all the cards.

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

EU chief negotiator Michel Barnier: “I’m not Going To Allow Myself To Be Fooled” - DER SPIEGEL

The Apiegel as you know is well known for being anti British even called him out. I can see the fear now in the EU especially Germany.

No. It will be one country smaller.

hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahaha

haha
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Its hard for the depressives on this thread to see the the truth.

Comment

Throughout recorded history larger populations or groups have eviscerated smaller ones. Ask the incas for details.
          Last edited by scooterscot; 4 March 2020, 10:53.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Mods - close this tulipty thread

Not funny
            Not informative
            Just tulip

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Throughout recorded history larger populations or groups have eviscerate smaller ones. Ask the incas for details.
              Or, in the absence of Incas, ask the Welsh...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                Mods - close this tulipty thread

Not funny
                Not informative
                Just tulip

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
                That would apply to most if not all of the Brexit thread.

Sorry, you can't handle the truth, sockie.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Throughout recorded history larger populations or groups have eviscerated smaller ones. Ask the incas for details.

Not quite sure what you are suggesting but assuming you mean that the Incas (who subjugated almost all of south America 12 million subjects) with 100 thousand warriors were wiped out by the Spaniards with superior numbers?

You know Pizzaro and his few thousand men sailed from Spain in small ships (in today's terms) carrying a few hundred men to subjugate the 12 million strong Inca Empire?

yeah look at the British, German, French, Dutch & Belgian empires. For instance those Zulus were outnumbered 0.05 to one!

The key point in all these battles were superior tactics & arms not numbers.Of course syphilis & Smallpox helped.

If you mean overall population then the Incas had 12 million population in their Empire (with 100K ethnic Incas) and the Spanish Empire was 8.5Million so shockingly wrong.

List of countries by population in 1500 - Wikipedia

oh its spooter I should have expected bullocks.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

EU issues ultimatum

Brexit is bad timing, global economy is plunging and the businesses are going to face huge additional bureaucratic costs in January, which will be the last straw. It's abundantly clear that the EU will put the shutters up. The UK now on ropes.
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X