• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Barnier crapping his pants.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    EU issues ultimatum

Brexit is bad timing, global economy is plunging and the businesses are going to face huge additional bureaucratic costs in January, which will be the last straw. It's abundantly clear that the EU will put the shutters up. The UK now on ropes.
    It's hard to take you seriously when you link to the independent to support your conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      It's hard to take you seriously when you link to the independent to support your conclusion.
      You really didn't need the 'when' or any of the subsequent words...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        This is what you're looking for:

Brexit FURY as EU issues ultimatum
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          EU issues ultimatum

Brexit is bad timing, global economy is plunging and the businesses are going to face huge additional bureaucratic costs in January, which will be the last straw. It's abundantly clear that the EU will put the shutters up. The UK now on ropes.
          Just think - had they not completely ****ed and farted about for the past 3 and a half years it could have all been done and dusted....

I wonder how the EU tourist trade is going to go this year....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Just think - had they not completely ****ed and farted about for the past 3 and a half years it could have all been done and dusted....

It's nothing to worry about, the Germans have plenty of money, they don't mind bailing out the rest of the EU...
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

I presume you're including the UK in that as it hasn't actually left the EU in full yet...
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                It's nothing to worry about, the Germans have plenty of money, they don't mind bailing out the rest of the EU...
                And if not, they can always print it. They did so 100 years ago....

Comment

The EU are really quaking in their boots:

Brexit FURY as EU consider postponing negotiations

Speaking at the Future Relationship with the European Union Committee this morning, Mr Gove admitted negotiations could now be delayed following "indications" from the EU.
                  In more news it looks like manufacturers will be delivering a corona virus vaccine to the EU first. The UK will have to wait.

experts warned Brexit could prevent Britain from getting its hands on a coronavirus vaccine quickly and cheaply.
                  pharmaceutical firms are more likely to prioritise the EU market rather than submitting their drug to the UK’s Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency first.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                  X