• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Further benefit of leaving

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Ah, it's Lidl is it ...
    It's not how big it is; it's what you do with it.
    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Just a spelling mistake all along

Ah, now I see why we could never get to the bottom of what Paperbhoy's role was
      "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Fake news fella. You're writing what you want to believe, not the reality and facts.
        Is there a secret plan to create an EU army? | Politics | The Guardian

Oh looky, there’s one example.

Now jog on you puerile child.
        Originally posted by Old Greg
        I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
        ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post

Can't be that secret if everyone knows about it
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Ah, it's Lidl is it ... that's a shame for Mrs SB ..... does she have a battery operated friend to compensate for your Lidl Shauny?
            Blimey you're on the sauce early. Have you self-isolated already?

That'll cheer your neighbours up at any rate.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post

Did you even read your own link? If this is the best you have for supporting the fantasy of an EU army, then you really are clutching at straws.

I'll leave the final quote for you, as you're clearly too thick to read the whole article.

Verdict
              An EU army marching out to war under Brussels’ command is a fantasy shared by Eurosceptics and a small number of federalists. Europe will continue down the road of defence cooperation in a halting way, but an EU army is only for armchair generals.
              Feel free to jog on when you have learned to tie your own laces, and you've worked out how to walk
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Blimey you're on the sauce early. Have you self-isolated already?

That'll cheer your neighbours up at any rate.

I wish, unfortunately this is what I'm like sober. I rarely drink these days - not really ideal when you may have to rush to the hospital
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I mean it's not like they have a huge airport literally sat there doing nothing which could be turned into some form of military base.

Whatever happened to Berlin’s deserted ‘ghost’ airport? - BBC Worklife

Oh tulip yes they do

Comment

Working...
                  X