• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Project Fear

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    That's interesting, generally people don't usually respond to uninteresting posts.

I think you mean "painful truth".

Anyway have you got anything on the latest rumour about the imminent demise of the Euro.

I hear it could be happening any day soon.
    I don't bother even reading your posts to be honest, I picked up on this one from reading Mordac's reply.

It's pretty much always "a source tells us the worst case is going to happen" Independent/Guardian click bait tulipe, and a few of your own "well, you've only got your self to blame" lines.

I've been scanning past since the global warming crap you used to spam the forum with. Like a decade ago.

This forum is sadly heaving with dull fookers these days.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I don't bother even reading your posts to be honest, I picked up on this one from reading Mordac's reply.

It's pretty much always "a source tells us the worst case is going to happen" Independent/Guardian click bait tulipe, and a few of your own "well, you've only got your self to blame" lines.

I've been scanning past since the global warming crap you used to spam the forum with. Like a decade ago.

It can be worse than dull. assguru and his sidekick are never dull. Cretinous. But not dull.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Then it is incumbent on you to stop posting.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          Boris stands firm

Boris is not flinching in true Churchillian fashion.

A true leader.....
          Proper leader I feel so proud, I mean I haven't seen or heard from the f*t knacker for 3 weeks since he went into a private hospital, with the best doctors in the world and then went to his private country retreat.

I mean the last time I did he looked like hyperventilating whale, totally out of his depth. Also i don't recall Churchill using eerrr a lot when he speaks.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Any views on the UK economy since Brexit? Which side is right, the gloomsters or the boosterists?
            Er we haven't left, transition nothing has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Shackattack View Post
              Er we haven't left, transition nothing has changed.

Comment

Working...
              X