• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Project Fear

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    As the UK economy falls apart, you can sense the finality as the EU breaks up.
    FTFY
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      As the UK economy falls apart, you can sense the finality as the EU breaks up.
      FTFY
      Well, it's good to dream.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Why, what are they voting on this year?
        Next year*, as well you know . Hence 'year or so', while the politicians gauge the mood of the electorate.

*October, usually, iirc?
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

The next German government will probably be a CDU/Green, so there will be new draconian green regulations to be shoved down the UK's throat to keep essential supply lines open across the channel.

One illusion Britain is going to have to put aside is their independence from the EU.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Interesting, what do you think the German voters are going to do?

Have you been reading tabloid newspapers again?

It would do you good to take your head out of your arse for long enough to read something.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

The next German government will probably be a CDU/Green, so there will be new draconian green regulations to be shoved down the UK's throat to keep essential supply lines open across the channel.

One illusion Britain is going to have to put aside is their independence from the EU.

They'll be too busy getting rid of all the coal-fired power stations. One illusion you will have to put aside is that anyone thinks you are interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                They'll be too busy getting rid of all the coal-fired power stations. One illusion you will have to put aside is that anyone thinks you are interesting.
                That's interesting, generally people don't usually respond to uninteresting posts.

I think you mean "painful truth".

Anyway have you got anything on the latest rumour about the imminent demise of the Euro.

I hear it could be happening any day soon.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  You ignorance is unbelievable even for the lowest rank potato peeler
                  1. The name of the country is The Netherlands
                  2. There was no template in 1939 as the Netherlands was neutral
                  3. The German invasion was in 1940
                  4. Travel between The Netherlands and the UK is still possible with flights and ferries going between them
                  Touched a nerve there I see.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

The Devon and Cornwall Police have already cautioned you for that.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Took you three days to notice. I guess your nerve conduction velocity is on a par with a concussed bee. Which fits in nicely with your intellect.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X