• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Get Brexit Dun....uurrghhh...geddit Dun...why's it not Dun

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shackattack View Post
    I would do it right under there noses.
    Maybe you would see things differently if you had ever gone to school?

HTH BIDI

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Without resentment and jealousy off a lazy Zealot of a Brexit voter

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      When are you leaving?
      I'm not leaving anywhere, i don't see borders. I see places, people, culture and opportunities to explore other places.

I'm going to live in another country for a while and keep a base here in London. I surround myself with open minded intelligent people who I can talk with for hours on end and don't give stupid double syllable responses.

I'll have the best of both worlds, I'll learn a new language, experience a new culture, history food. Forge new friendships. I'll pop back from time to time to visit family and friends. Hopefully I can get European citizenship and all the trappings that come with it.

Above all I'll live a full and rich life without resentment and jealousy like a lazy Zealot of a Brexit voter.

Que Brexit voter, "bye bye then" "off you go"

Comment

I'm not leaving anywhere, i don't see borders. I see places, people, culture and opportunities to explore other places.

I'm going to live in another country for a while and keep a base here in London. I surround myself with open minded intelligent people who I can talk with for hours on end and don't give stupid double syllable responses.

I'll have the best of both worlds, I'll learn a new language, experience a new culture, history food. Forge new friendships. I'll pop back from time to time to visit family and friends. Hopefully I can get European citizenship and all the trappings that come with it.

Above all I'll live a full and rich life without resentment and jealousy like a lazy Zealot of a Brexit voter.

Don't move to Ireland. You'd hate it.

Comment

You so obviously don't...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
          X