• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Changed my mind about Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changed my mind about Brexit

After current mega tulip Brexit will be walk in a park without Social distancing in effect.

It could not be worse than the tulip we going through now.

Two wrongs equal how many rights? Remind me again.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    After current mega tulip Brexit will be walk in a park without Social distancing in effect. It could not be worse than the tulip we going through now.
    It will be like a walk n the park with a broken ankle. Using your logic, we might as well amputate the leg. I guess your family motto is In for a penny; in for a pound
    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Will you be saying that in January

Just as everyone is licking their wounds and the supermarket start to fill up their shelves along comes Brexit.

That's like recovering from a broken leg, knowing you're going to break it again in 6 months time.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

...sure you could argue that this a compound facture and the later on will be a simple break but it's still a broken leg.

Also come January, companies will be weak "on the verge" they'll need it like a hole in the head.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Consider it is a dry run for Brexit - airlines not flying (apart from cargo), but people seem to be doing ok-ish.

Basically if we can make through current tulip Brexit will be easy, that's my point.

If there was a referendum right now about: Brexit or Covid-19 (without Brexit) then I reckon 80% will vote for Brexit.

However if the poll was Brexit with Covid-19 OR no Brexit then we might still get 52-48 split...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Consider it is a dry run for Brexit - airlines not flying (apart from cargo), but people seem to be doing ok-ish.

Basically if we can make through current tulip Brexit will be easy, that's my point.

If there was a referendum right now about: Brexit or Covid-19 (without Brexit) then I reckon 80% will vote for Brexit.

However if the poll was Brexit with Covid-19 OR no Brexit then we might still get 52-48 split...
            You don't have talk some amount of shite.

Slow year in SEO world ?
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              You don't have talk some amount of shite.

Slow year in SEO world ?
              Not often we agree, but with you on this one....

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Not often we agree, but with you on this one....

We probably agree on loads of things, because there's no f**king way you actually believe 90% of what you post. No one could be that cretinous.

Surely you're just a PhD level troll
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

We probably agree on loads of things, because there's no f**king way you actually believe 90% of what you post. No one could be that cretinous.

Surely you're just a PhD level troll
                  You've not been here long, have you?
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

To change your mind we'd have to install one first.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X