• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

6,000 jobs at risk at Cafe Rouge and Bella Italia owner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    If they are in the same sector, and subject to the same 'shocks', those which go under must have 'underlying health conditions'.
    So it's something to do with the economic shock and something to do with the vulnerability?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      So it's something to do with the economic shock and something to do with the vulnerability?
      The shock will only kill you if you have the vulnerability.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        Tosh. I've been to a Bella Italia a couple of times, it was ok, but not so good that I've been back in the last 3 odd years.

As for Cafe Rouge, the only people who go are tourists or people looking for a quick pre-theatre meal. I've worn both hats, been twice, utter crap both times (once in London, once in Stratford).

Brexit and now Corona are very convenient excuses for badly managed businesses providing poor service who go out of business.

Good riddance to both. Make way for some local eateries to take up the slack.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          Tosh. I've been to a Bella Italia a couple of times, it was ok, but not so good that I've been back in the last 3 odd years.

As for Cafe Rouge, the only people who go are tourists or people looking for a quick pre-theatre meal. I've worn both hats, been twice, utter crap both times (once in London, once in Stratford).

Brexit and now Corona are very convenient excuses for badly managed businesses providing poor service who go out of business.

Good riddance to both. Make way for some local eateries to take up the slack.
          That's the spirit. I hope the new soup kitchen is more to your taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            That's the spirit. I hope the new soup kitchen is more to your taste.
            I was hoping for Jam and Scones

Comment

Working...
            X