• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nissan closes car plant, 3000 job losses!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nissan closes car plant, 3000 job losses!

Nissan puts focus on UK plant but sparks anger with Spain closure | Business News | Sky News

I blamed Brexit.

So to summarise, the jewel in the crown of the UK's automobile industry in post Brexit Britain is a rapidly shrinking company making huge losses.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

I understand that these will be only diesel cars....
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

15,000 more job losses due to Brexit!

Renault to cut 15,000 jobs worldwide as company warns of 'major crisis' in car industry | The Independent

100% Brexit related, these right wing fascists are trying to pin it on some Chinese flu or some such nonsense.

We can see the real reason, Britain is leaving the most successful trading block in the World! No wonder all these global job losess are occurring. I hope Farage is pleased with himself!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Renault to cut 15,000 jobs worldwide as company warns of 'major crisis' in car industry | The Independent

100% Brexit related, these right wing fascists are trying to pin it on some Chinese flu or some such nonsense.

We can see the real reason, Britain is leaving the most successful trading block in the World! No wonder all these global job losess are occurring. I hope Farage is pleased with himself!

Only Brexidiots glee over 15000 people losing their jobs

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            Only Brexidiots glee over 15000 people losing their jobs
            Like the glee "Honda job losses, servers the Brexiters right" shouts from here!

Fook me you lot have short selective memories.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Like the glee "Honda job losses, servers the Brexiters right" shouts from here!

Fook me you lot have short selective memories.
              Yes because those stupid northerners and working class people voted for brexit so that's self inflicted.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                Yes because those stupid northerners and working class people voted for brexit so that's self inflicted.
                Still makes you an idiot though
                Originally posted by Old Greg
                I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  I understand that these will be only diesel cars....
                  Kin ell, a German talking about diesels. Log off you cheating twunt.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

When off payroll changes get implemented next year, there will be no more lost jobs, only lost clients!

Comment

Working...
                    X