• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its a strange old world

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    NAT will be sure to say a prayer for you this evening.

But really, rather than being angry with people like us, who wanted the best for the UK, you should be angry with the Brexiteer leadership who despise the British people.
    i am.
    but your constant polemic does nothing to help the situation, just makes you sad little men feel better about their own pathetic lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      i am.
      but your constant polemic does nothing to help the situation, just makes you sad little men feel better about their own pathetic lives.
      What is it about the situation that you think could be helped or hindered by a few people in an Internet forum? It's just a bit of banter. Not sure why it triggers you so badly.

My life is great. Maybe you're projecting. Looking at your posting history, you seem like rather an angry person. I doubt your posting is helping your situation.

Comment

NAT will be sure to say a prayer for you this evening.

But really, rather than being angry with people like us, who wanted the best for the UK, you should be angry with the Brexiteer leadership who despise the British people.
        You did your best for the UK. You left. For that we are truly grateful.

As for the OP, you should do your research. That thread on tw@tter is attention seeking bulltulip.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          As for the OP, you should do your research. That thread on tw@tter is attention seeking bulltulip.
          Even if that particular thread on twitter was bulltulip, do you think there aren't any brexiters dafties in the exact same situation?

I bet there are plenty, and there are even more that haven't discovered it yet.

Comment

Maybe you're projecting.
            No maybe. He's obviously very bitter. And resents being labelled a hypocrite.

I want the best for Britain - but only in the sense that I don't wish ill on anyone particularly.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              No maybe. He's obviously very bitter. And resents being labelled a hypocrite.

I want the best for Britain - but only in the sense that I don't wish ill on anyone particularly.

Comment

Like this guy then: https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...king-twat.html
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  Oh good. You're feeling better. I was worried.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

You did your best for the UK. You left. For that we antisemites are truly grateful.

FTFY

Comment

I had 5 spare minutes so decided to waste them looking up at what options british emigrants have if they want to retire in Spain after brexit.

According to an expats website (not sure how reliable though), british citizens who want to retire in Spain, have to apply for a visa that gives them right to stay but not right to work. To get it they need to demonstrate, among other things, that they have a monthly income of at least 2100 euros.

Then I checked how much it would be to get overseas health insurance if I was a 65 year old british fart wanting to live in Spain; got a few quick quotes online and the cheapest I found was just below 600 euros per month.

Don't know how many will be able to afford to do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X