• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New lorry park

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    How can the Brexit date change? Brexit is already got done.
    Date for end of Brexit transition...
    Last edited by Paddy; 14 July 2020, 11:09.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jul/10/vast-brexit-customs-clearance-centre-to-be-built-in-kent

Presumably this will be the first of many because it's not big enough, They can only get a maximum of 150 parking spaces per acre and it will only hold around 4,000 trucks. I wonder if Grayling had anything to do with it?
      Already nicknamed Farage Garage the hashtag #FarageGarage is now trending on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        Already nicknamed Farage Garage the hashtag #FarageGarage is now trending on twitter
        Coined by James O'Brian.

Here is one of the saner responded on twitter.

WELL THE JOKE’S ON HIM BECAUSE GARAGE’S HAVE ROOFS AND THE LORRY PARK - WHICH ISN’T A LORRY PARK: MICHAEL GOVE SAID SO - DOESN’T HAVE A ROOF SO HE’S JUST MADE HIMSELF LOOK STUPID!!
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Ashford Brexit vote: 59.1% to leave.

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

They knew what they were voting for.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

This is phase 1
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

We can get a better deal than Norway

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  They knew what they were voting for.
                  And they got it.

Comment

Working...
                  X