• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Power outages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power outages

Possibly:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/trading-electricity-if-theres-no-brexit-deal/trading-electricity-if-theres-no-brexit-deal

https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/system/file...ode_modifi.pdf
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I've got some candles in the cupboard.

Comment

I've got four.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Humans lived without electricity for thousands of years. If you search any letters, books, anything written in e.g. 1500 you will not see one complaint that there is no electricity. Even the cave drawings don't show that population was particularly upset by the scarcity of sockets with these tingly voltages.

Comment

Originally posted by elsergiovolador View Post
          Humans lived without electricity for thousands of years. If you search any letters, books, anything written in e.g. 1500 you will not see one complaint that there is no electricity. Even the cave drawings don't show that population was particularly upset by the scarcity of sockets with these tingly voltages.
          Here we have the right Brexiteer attitude, back to the dark ages

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            Here we have the right Brexiteer attitude, back to the dark ages

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              I've got some candles in the cupboard.

Should we start using coal again? I miss a good old fashioned smog...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                I've got four.
                Can I trade you some handles for forks?

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Should we start using coal again? I miss a good old fashioned smog...
                  Us Brexiteers look forward to huddling around the gas canister this winter.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Us Brexiteers look forward to huddling around the gas canister this winter.
                    Brought to you in partnership with the Bhopal Tourist Board...

(There's one for the teenagers...)
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X