• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Naughty Nigel banned from his local.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naughty Nigel banned from his local.

Nigel Farage banned from local pub after landlord accuses him of walking away from car crash | The Independent
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Pub landlord wielding only power he has shocker.

What we probably haven't heard, and to be clear I'm definitely no fan of Farage, is that his staff probably explained that he was pressed for time and didn't need to remain at the scene and that they had told him to foxtrot oscar because they would sort it and he was only a passenger.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

We did this post months ago !!

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Nobody can accuse you of not keeping up with current affairs...
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Nobody can accuse you of not keeping up with current affairs...

Wait till he finds out about Covid-19...
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Wait till he finds out about Covid-19...
            Covid what?

Fair play, it was mentioned to me in passing and I didn't see the date....

3/10 Must Try Harder.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Covid what?
              It's just a cold, might be 10 die per week until April. Nothing to worry about. Strong and stable. Take a bike ride to Durham to test your eyesight.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
              X