Amazon Amazon - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Amazon

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    MF is fooked
    Only if he sells large volumes into the EU - and by the sounds of it he doesn't. It's more of an inconvenience to Europeans who can buy some goods from the UK a bit cheaper thanks to the exchange rate. They have to wait longer than buying from a local seller, but that was always the case as there's a stretch of water in the way.
    If I have to buy from Amazon, I'd generally choose a local seller anyway, for the same reason.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Fingers like lightning

Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    Only if he sells large volumes into the EU - and by the sounds of it he doesn't. It's more of an inconvenience to Europeans who can buy some goods from the UK a bit cheaper thanks to the exchange rate. They have to wait longer than buying from a local seller, but that was always the case as there's a stretch of water in the way.
    If I have to buy from Amazon, I'd generally choose a local seller anyway, for the same reason.
    I had to buy something from Hungary last week and received it the next day. If there is money to be made people will find a way.

Double Godlike!

Quote Originally Posted by elsergiovolador View Post
    I had to buy something from Hungary last week and received it the next day. If there is money to be made people will find a way.
    Indeed and if you think any other way you would be naive.

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    Indeed and if you think any other way you would be naive.
    It is naive to think you can have it at the same speed for the same price. Parcels will be held up at customs and more red tape and weak pound means higher price