• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Surprised the Vetran Wail Reporter hasn't mentioned this one yet.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    FTFY

Poor ickle snowflake, so easily offended.

You mean when you start a post directly attacking another poster I'm not allowed to take the mick of the nobrainer 3? Where is NAT when you need him?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      You mean when you start a post directly attacking another poster I'm not allowed to take the mick of the nobrainer 3? Where is NAT when you need him?

I don't think it was directly attacking you. Ann Widdecombe, possibly, but not you.

Unless, of course, you are outing yourself as being Ms Widdecombe. Which could explain a lot.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

That sounds really unfair. Are you OK?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          That sounds really unfair. Are you OK?

Yeah sorry I am alright now.

I glanced at the headlines on the Manchester Slaver in a shop earlier and needed my safe space. Normal service now resumed.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Yeah sorry I am alright now.

I glanced at the headlines on the Manchester Slaver in a shop earlier and needed my safe space. Normal service now resumed.
            That's good.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              No compelling evidence that the public wearing masks will reduce the rates of infection.
              So what? Buy a mask making company, wear masks. There's even less evidence that public mask wearing will increase the rates of infection. If it makes people happy, it's not exactly a massive inconvenience.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The article was interesting but its not compelling evidence. I agree that masks may reduce the volume and size of droplets etc.

Thats not the issue, people wearing ill fitting masks, reusing them, adjusting the masks so touching their faces, surfaces and spreading the virus means its not so clear cut.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  So what? Buy a mask making company, wear masks. There's even less evidence that public mask wearing will increase the rates of infection. If it makes people happy, it's not exactly a massive inconvenience.
                  I have masks, several and at a rip off price.

What i do object to is this sanctimonious and righteous judgement handed out to people that are not wearing masks. There is no compelling evidence either way.

So stop being so judgemental. Understand if you are wearing a mask its because the government thinks you are more likely to go back to work, to shop and to spend.

Comment

But you are the Vetran Wail Reporter. Anyway, nowadays I change the title to mock the OP. WTFH is beyond parody. I think he's admin's sockie.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      WTFH is beyond parody. I think he's admin's sockie.

Fook off Gricer.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X