• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Surprised the Vetran Wail Reporter hasn't mentioned this one yet.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprised the Vetran Wail Reporter hasn't mentioned this one yet.

Ann Widdecombe is campaigning that all Brexit supporters should be given 1 hour per day to do their shopping without having to wear masks.

Protect Our freedom Brexit-only shopping hour must be mask-free - MailOnline
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

If anyone should wear a mask in public...
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Think of it as evolution in action.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

No compelling evidence that the public wearing masks will reduce the rates of infection.

I have some over priced masks, so nothing against them but as far as I'm aware there isn't much evidence either way on their effectiveness with Joe public.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          No compelling evidence that the public wearing masks will reduce the rates of infection.

I have some over priced masks, so nothing against them but as far as I'm aware there isn't much evidence either way on their effectiveness with Joe public.
          The evidence is compelling enough.

Still Confused About Masks? Here’s the Science Behind How Face Masks Prevent Coronavirus | UC San Francisco

Comment

The following graph shows the rate of new infections in the German town of Jena as they introduced masks in April.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Ann Widdecombe is campaigning that all Brexit supporters should be given 1 hour per day to do their shopping without having to wear masks.

Protect Our freedom Brexit-only shopping hour must be mask-free - MailOnline

Why would i support anything so stupid? That is your job!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Why would i support anything so stupid? That is your job!

You mean in the same way I support this forum, moderating the spam?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  You mean in the same way I support this forum, moderating the spam?

That's not a nice way to talk about MasterBates & Darmy!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    That's not a nice way to talk about MasterBates & Darmy!
                    FTFY

Poor ickle snowflake, so easily offended.

Comment

Working...
                    X