• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good news considering...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Looking over the last few years of GBP to EUR...
    24th June 2016: 1.31
    29th July 2020: 1.10
    Rejoice!
    Compared to where sterling was ...... ha ha ... the quitters have to grasp at every straw to prove how positive Brexit is ha ha
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Compared to where sterling was ...... ha ha ... the quitters have to grasp at every straw to prove how positive Brexit is ha ha
      It's all relative. Personally, I take the very fact that Sterling still exists as a positive. Whether it buys as much Chianti as last year comes a distant second. Each to their own, though...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Pound strong? Or Euro / Dollar weaker?

Compare each against gold for clarity - definitely a case of weaker dollar with the GBP / Euro pair showing less weakness against gold.
        Wait, what? I thought we were suppose to be comparing these currencies to whichever tulipcoin was the flavour of the day.

Comment

pound at €1.08 today thanks to Boris willing to break the law

Comment

FOC

Comment

Working...
            X