• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without rule by unelected judges

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Been a while since I've graced the brexit forum. Looks like the same people, saying the same things.
    Perhaps you should spend less time in front of the mirror?

Just a thought....
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I'm sure this is fabulous fun, but I'm not paying the Barclay Bros for the pleasure of reading an article by Norman Tebbitt (was anyone else surprised he's still going?) in Her Majesty's Daily Telegraph.
      Is he asking for elected judges? (Best of luck with that one.) Is it a case of 'badly written headline' or 'badly written article'?
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        I'm sure this is fabulous fun, but I'm not paying the Barclay Bros for the pleasure of reading an article by Norman Tebbitt (was anyone else surprised he's still going?)
        Not me. I saw spitting image. I know he's an undead zombie.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Not me. I saw spitting image. I know he's an undead zombie.
          It's a shame that Tebbit hates the English common law / case law tradition. He seems to prefer a European Napoleonic Code legal system.

Comment

Working...
          X