• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without rule by unelected judges

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes as much sense as:

A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without treatment from unelected doctors.
    A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without reports from unelected journalists.
    A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without mind-numbingly tedious television from unelected celebrities. Oh wait...
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Hey you won - get over it.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Makes as much sense as:

A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without treatment from unelected doctors.
        A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without reports from unelected gammons.
        A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without mind-numbingly tedious television from unelected celebrities. Oh wait...
        FTFY

Comment

A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without rule by an unelected Queen
          A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without government by an unelected House of Lords
          A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without unelected Cummings

And the irony is that the gammons do want all of the above

Comment

Been a while since I've graced the brexit forum. Looks like the same people, saying the same things.

The always funny "you won, get over it" even made an appearance.

Never change guys, never change.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              Been a while since I've graced the brexit forum. Looks like the same people, saying the same things.

Comment

We need to keep it ticking over in the BRINO phase, until the real fun starts in the New Year.

Comment

We could rename it "The hypocrisy of the Tory Faithful", if that would make it closer to the truth.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I just click on New Posts whenever I log in. Couldn't care less which forum. Although I do tend to avoid this one. Unless there's an opportunity to wind up a Brexiter.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X