• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Speak English

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    He didn't need to do ID cards though. He simply could have done a benefits and NHS card with your photo on that you renewed every 10 years or newer if your situation changed. I wonder which EU country has already done something like this......
    True, but I think he liked the idea of an ID card with all ones data on, and make it compulsory to carry at all times.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Are they racist, sexist, or both?
      yeah i thought it was weird thing to post, strange eh.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        yeah i thought it was weird thing to post, strange eh.
        She was probably wearing dungarees and comfy shoes at the time.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          She was probably wearing dungarees and comfy shoes at the time.
          Don't knock comfy shoes.

Comment

Working...
          X