• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Canzuk the future?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this is the future, I'm quite interested. I would love to retire to New Zealand with freedom of movement.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

If this is the future, I'm quite interested. I would love to retire to New Zealand with freedom of movement.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Care to explain why?
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Care to explain why?
          Read from post 1
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

No doubt the Canadians are happy to restore the flag imposed on them by their colonial oppressors

Comment

It's not the future. Nobody serious is planning this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                No doubt the Canadians are happy to restore the flag imposed on them by their colonial oppressors
                You're just pissed off because you were piss poor colonial oppressors. What did you end up with, a couple of Caribbean Islands nobody gives a toss about. To be fair, you were always at a disadvantage, you could never get your colonies to speak Dutch, when we were offering English as a language option. No wonder you detest the British so much.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

and yet here he still is, constantly whining about how bad the country is.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    and yet here he still is, constantly whining about how bad the country is.
                    Oh look who has been unbanned again, the guy who was deported from The Netherlands for his racist views

Comment

[QUOTE=Eirikur;2811631]Oh look who has been unbanned again, the guy who was deported from The Netherlands for his racist views[/QUOTE]

aye, - right!
                      racism is endemic in NL.

Comment

Working...
                      X