• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feck off Cornwall

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feck off Cornwall

Sir Nicolas Soames gives an absolute stonker of an interview.

Sir Nicholas Soames':' “This is the worst cabinet in my 36 years. And Boris will never be Churchill” - la Repubblica

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Lest we forget:

Making love with Nick was like have a double wardrobe fall on top of you with the key still in the lock.

Comment

Possibly the best sentences:

The Trump administration are mustard keen for us to leave Europe. Trump has Nigel Farage as a friend, which shows how much of a twat he is...

“Well, I just think Farage undermined…Farage was a conservative and, you know, a single issue politician like Marine Le Pen, they can stir the pot very effectively. They never achieve anything except negative stuff. He is completely absurd. What he did has been deeply damaging to the interests of our country”.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Soames is an absolute bell end. Of course people are going to want their EU payments paid by government. Central government should be trousering the net amount that we don't have to pay to the EU. The whole point is to save the net excess.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          Soames is an absolute bell end. Of course people are going to want their EU payments paid by government. Central government should be trousering the net amount that we don't have to pay to the EU. The whole point is to save the net excess.
          That 350 million per week is going to the NHS.

Comment

There is the fiction and then there is the reality:

Brexit will have soon cost the UK more than all its payments to the EU over the past 47 years put together

The trouble is people have no idea about economics and believe the tripe they read in the tabloids.

Germany pays far more into the EU than the UK ever did, they bailed out Greece and they have so much surplus they barely know what to do with it. But then the Germans have a better understanding than the British about economics.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              There is the fiction and then there is the reality:

Brexit will have soon cost the UK more than all its payments to the EU over the past 47 years put together

The trouble is people have no idea about economics and believe the tripe they read in the tabloids.

Germany pays far more into the EU than the UK ever did, they bailed out Greece and they have so much surplus they barely know what to do with it. But then the Germans have a better understanding than the British about economics.
              Piffle paffle gloomsterism. The Q2 GDP figures will show that the UK is out performing other G7 countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Piffle paffle gloomsterism. The Q2 GDP figures will show that the UK is out performing other G7 countries.
                Would that be these ones: UK to plunge into deepest slump on record with worst GDP drop of G7 | Business | The Guardian
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Well that's awkward.

Comment

Working...
                    X