• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The channel

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The channel

Not been here for a while and it looks like I missed nothing. However I do need some advice. My Bretard uncle is convinced that once we have left the e.u these foreigners in rubber dingies crossing the channel will stop.

However he cant explain why, can anyone help?
    Make Mercia Great Again!

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
    Not been here for a while and it looks like I missed nothing. However I do need some advice. My Bretard uncle is convinced that once we have left the e.u these foreigners in rubber dingies crossing the channel will stop.

The UK has already left the EU.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      The UK has already left the EU.
      No one told the foreigners in the dinghies.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        No one told the foreigners in the dinghies.
        Maybe they're fleeing EUSSR red tape and restrictions on prawn cocktail crisps.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post

We're going to build a wall and make the EU pay.

Comment

We haven't left the EU, we are in a transition phase and are following the rules. We are like trans during the op, waiting for a giant German sausage to be removed.

Let's see what happens next year eh?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              We haven't left the EU, we are in a transition phase and are following the rules. We are like trans during the op, waiting for a giant German sausage to be removed.

Let's see what happens next year eh?

Comment

I have already donated my months pay.

Fundraiser by Simon Harris : Build A Wall In The English Channel

Comment

Mmmm, looking at some of the people who donated and can't make out which one you are, regardless, seems to be nothing more than a tenner donated:

Gammon Mcsheep
                  Joris Bonson’s dad
                  Boaty McBorderFace
                  Tanktop Bumboy
                  Boris Johnson-Himmler
                  Imma Racist-Twatt
                  Outraged! Of Kent
                  Johnson fukn **** ****** bastard cock
                  DomNNikIs Cumming
                  Boris Johnsons Secret Child

and so on

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Even is £1,000,000 is raised, it would go on "consultancy fees".
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X