• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has Anyone told Farage?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Anyone told Farage?

Has Anyone told Farage that Brexit happened in January and Brexiters have a majority of 70 in Parliament?

Brexit latest: Farage predicts what Brexit will look like on Jan 1 – angering Leave voters | Politics | News | Express.co.uk

Farage predicts what Brexit will look like on Jan 1 – will anger Leave voters
    The Brexit Party leader warned Leave voters the UK “will not truly be free” if Britain and Brussels finally agree to a deal by the end of this year. Writing for the Daily Express, he warned Brexiteers Brexit would not be the “true freedom” that they have “fought for decades”. He warned the UK would still have “financial liabilities” through the European Investment Bank and would never be free in areas such as state aid. Mr Farage said: “My own guess is that a deal will be reached in the coming months but one in which we have continued financial liabilities through the European Investment Bank and one in which we will not truly be free in areas such as state aid.
    It was predicted long ago that when Brexit becomes a complete mess, Brexiters will carry on blaming the EU.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Brexiters are just angry. Always angry. It's all they know.

They 'won' in 2016, they have a majority in Westminster and can pretty much do whatever they like, and yet they still get angry that they're not getting their own way. It's very funny.

I love seeing Brexiters being unhappy They were warned. They ignored all logic and facts. I have no sympathy for anyone who voted out and I will laugh and point at them at every opportunity
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

It will be fine. The UK holds all the cards and can have its cake and eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          It will be fine. The UK holds all the cards and can have its cake and eat it.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Brexiters are just angry. Always angry. It's all they know.

They 'won' in 2016, they have a majority in Westminster and can pretty much do whatever they like, and yet they still get angry that they're not getting their own way. It's very funny.

I love seeing Brexiters being unhappy They were warned. They ignored all logic and facts. I have no sympathy for anyone who voted out and I will laugh and point at them at every opportunity
              I have even argued with my dad about this. When the Cummings thing was going on, my dad said he wasn't bothered as "he got us out of the EU".

I explained to Pater that the loveable Mr DC wasn't bothered also when told how many old people will die of CV19, what was his response? "Well they're old" My dad didn't care. Brexit is an obsession with some.

qh
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
              X