• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And you thought British Youth were stupid

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Nick's too bright. This one is a a proper thicko.
    Whoosh....

@LM - the thread is about stupid. A graph alleging to show the intelligence of British youth is somewhat cogent. As far as bias goes, I allowed that Greg's interpretation of the graph may be horse feathers, and others may consider that it actually does show that British youth are stupid.

But you're such a refined lady, I couldn't do less than forgive you.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

FOOG.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Whoosh....

@LM - the thread is about stupid. A graph alleging to show the intelligence of British youth is somewhat cogent. As far as bias goes, I allowed that Greg's interpretation of the graph may be horse feathers, and others may consider that it actually does show that British youth are stupid.

But you're such a refined lady, I couldn't do less than forgive you.
        Whoosh...

Comment

The youth of Britain are the brains of the operation. ..

<----- hard-won experience and knowledge | idealism and blissful ignorance -------->
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

<----- hard-won experience and knowledge | idealism and blissful ignorance -------->
            The memory of those blue passports burned strong.

Comment

Bias against stupidity is a common trait among the smug metropolitan elite.

HTH
              The smug metropolitan elite are just as stupid but in different ways, not the least of which is being so arrogantly convinced of their rectitude and virtue they forget they are in a small minority, and most people of necessity think very differently and more practically.

HTH
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

The smug metropolitan elite are just as stupid but in different ways, not the least of which is being so arrogantly convinced of their rectitude and virtue they forget they are in a small minority, and most people of necessity think very differently and more practically.

HTH
                How convinced are you that you are correct?

Comment

Exactly who are these 'metropolitan elite'?

HTH
                  Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Exactly who are these 'metropolitan elite'?

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                    People who read books.

Comment

HTH
                      It seems it's 2016-2019 again. I've done this bit...

(Moved to the subforum and everyone except for me who has contributed to it has been banned for posting in the wrong place )
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X