• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris Johnson threatens no-deal Brexit in crushing ultimatum...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    You might be too young to remember 1970's Britain, but I think you'll find quite a few of the rest of us will remember the 70's ..... candles anyone?
    Oh yes, the three day week and no electricity for four hours a day. Petrol rationing. Ban on import of luxury goods and wage freeze for the whole country. Can't wait for the UK to get back to that.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      Oh yes, the three day week and no electricity for four hours a day. Petrol rationing. Ban on import of luxury goods and wage freeze for the whole country. Can't wait for the UK to get back to that.
      oh, i don't know ...'save water, - bath with a friend'

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        oh, i don't know ...'save water, - bath with a friend'
        You don't have any, sorry, I forgot just the one, the right hand...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          You don't have any, sorry, I forgot just the one, the right hand...
          sod off Lord HawHaw.
          Last edited by BR14; 2 September 2020, 10:48.

Comment

Don't confuse gammon faces with the facts

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              sod off Fritz.
              List of ethnic slurs - Wikipedia

Didn't realise that not only are you a bitter person but also a racist...
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

You are slow, aren't you? BR14 is a notorious user of ethnic slurs. While in another CUK member, this would undoubtedly result in a permaban, as it is in clear contravention of the forum rules (and quite possibly against the law: Racist and religious hate crime - Citizens Advice ), the CUK powers-that-be appear to take pity on the poor soul and place him on their prayer list instead.

#prayforbr14

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  And you wonder why no f**ker takes any of your financial advice seriously...
                  What financial advice?
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    You might be too young to remember 1970's Britain, but I think you'll find quite a few of the rest of us will remember the 70's ..... candles anyone?
                    Yar - but I read book. Amazing stuff.

Apparently back then you could buy a house with 2 x times your annual salary. Now it's 12.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      You are slow, aren't you? BR14 is a notorious user of ethnic slurs. While in another CUK member, this would undoubtedly result in a permaban, as it is in clear contravention of the forum rules (and quite possibly against the law: Racist and religious hate crime - Citizens Advice ), the CUK powers-that-be appear to take pity on the poor soul and place him on their prayer list instead.

#prayforbr14
                      Post amended, no racism intended.

Comment

Working...
                      X