• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris Johnson threatens no-deal Brexit in crushing ultimatum...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Post amended, no racism intended.
    Blimey, you have come back a smaller, sadder, wiser Rabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Blimey, you have come back a smaller, sadder, wiser Rabbit.
      and you're still a sad, bitter, ineffectual little leprechaun

Comment

and you're still a sad, bitter, ineffectual little leprechaun
        I will pray for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          I will pray for you.
          on a looptape, obviously, twat.

Comment

on a looptape, obviously, twat.
            Like a Gregorian chant or a mantra?

Whatever works to soothe your troubled soul.

Comment

oh, i don't know ...'save water, - bath with a friend'
              It was the 70's ..... explains a lot now with Rolf Harris et al
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                He didn't count on the French being complete asshats about fishing rights. Clearly you and your twitter soy boy chum didn't factor that into your snowflakery but thought half a fact is worth using.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  He didn't count on the French being complete asshats about fishing rights. Clearly you and your twitter soy boy chum didn't factor that into your snowflakery but thought half a fact is worth using.
                  Who cares about the French? The UK holds all the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    It's nothing to do with fishing rights, Bojo have made it clear, he does not want free movement therefore it works both ways.

Anyone staying in their holiday home in France for more than 90 consecutive days will need a French visa and insurance, the same goes for Spain; so ha, ha, f***ing ha for those with holiday homes who voted for Brexit.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

The facts...

Is the EU ‘pinching our fish’? - Full Fact

for much of the 1970s the UK fishing fleet spent much of its time in the waters around Iceland, which is not a member of the EU.
                      So in its heyday when Grimsby was full of trawlers, British fisherman were stealing fish from Iceland. That's because there is 10 times more fish off Iceland than in the North Sea.

In 1976 the UK fleet was expelled from this area when fishing limits around Iceland were extended to 200 miles.
                      So there we have the reason for the reason the trawlers in Grimsby disappeared, Iceland threw the British fisherman out. Britain now imports its fish from Iceland not the Netherlands or France.
                      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X