• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No need for a withdrawal agreement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnson has never had a withdrawal agreement, he just spaffed it all away...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Johnson has never had a withdrawal agreement, he just spaffed it all away...
      Spaffed. That is a good word. I had never heard it before. I shall start using it from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
        Spaffed. That is a good word. I had never heard it before. I shall start using it from now on.
        Good luck putting that in a PPT!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
          Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Good luck putting that in a PPT!
          You can use it on radio phone-ins though: Boris Johnson under fire over remarks about child abuse inquiries | Politics | The Guardian
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

New national anthem...

"Britannia waives the rules"

Comment

They knew they were going to do this all along....

Originally posted by Steve Baker;ERG
              we should vote for the original withdrawal agreement without reading it, on the basis Michael Gove articulated: we could change it later

Boris: take back control | Steve Baker | The Critic Magazine
              Originally posted by Michael Gove - 2017;Tory Idiot
              “If the British people dislike the agreement that we have negotiated with the EU, the agreement will allow a future government to diverge.”
              Originally posted by Dominic Cummings - 2019;Unelected Puppet Master
              “don’t worry about the so-called ‘permanent’ commitments this historically abysmal Cabinet are trying to make on our behalf. They are not ‘permanent’ and a serious government — one not cowed by officials and their bulltulip ‘legal advice’ with which they have herded ministers like sheep — will dispense with these commitments.”

On the referendum #24N: Actions have consequences – Dominic Cummings's Blog

Comment

They knew they were going to do this all along....
                #failingstate

Comment

No need for a withdrawal agreement
                  Boris has never honoured one before.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Spain is now free to ignore the treaty of Utrecht in a very limited and specific way. Bye bye Gibraltar.

Comment

Working...
                    X