• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shetxit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thb, it doesn't matter if the King of Norway lost Shetland in a game of strip poker. They haven't been Norwegian since approx 1468, give or take a few years. We could argue the legality of international treaties, but I think that's been done to death in the last week or so...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Thb, it doesn't matter if the King of Norway lost Shetland in a game of strip poker. They haven't been Norwegian since approx 1468, give or take a few years. We could argue the legality of international treaties, but I think that's been done to death in the last week or so...
      I'm going to give you a clue. Read the wiki extract again and see if you go the year right in your post starting "Wrong, as usual..."

Comment

Working...
      X