Meat Meat - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Meat

Contractor Among Contractors

We can always eat rats on sticks.
    You above all people should know probabilisitic analysis is a stochastic process of independent of deterministic variables subject to constant change....

Double Godlike!

Quote Originally Posted by _V_ View Post
    We can always eat rats on sticks.
    onna stick, or inna bun.
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

Quote Originally Posted by TestMangler View Post
    Except we wont. Brexit will end the UK fishing industry if there isn't completely tariff and NTB free access to EU markets for UK fishermen. They, like farmers, can't see past the end of their own noses.
    This will really hurt the 17 company’s (most non Uk) that currently own the uk fishing rights

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

King of updation

Quote Originally Posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    This will really hurt the 17 company’s (most non Uk) that currently own the uk fishing rights

What you probably don't know about though is the 1000's of small operators that export high value stuff exclusively to the EU. If they lose that market, they are bolloxed.

These 17 companies do own a disproportionate percentage (because it was sold to them by licence holders) but they don't represent the entire fleet.
    On Desolation Boulevard, they'd light the faded lights.....

More fingers than teeth

What you probably don't know about though is the 1000's of small operators that export high value stuff exclusively to the EU. If they lose that market, they are bolloxed.

These 17 companies do own a disproportionate percentage (because it was sold to them by licence holders) but they don't represent the entire fleet.
    Well, we always have Whisky and oil to make us rich.

These 1000’s of small operators will be the equivalent of one or two floors in just one building at canary wharf who are losing their jobs daily in the run up to brexit

Very Small beer in the big picture of losing passporting rights

More fingers than teeth

Quote Originally Posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    These 1000’s of small operators will be the equivalent of one or two floors in just one building at canary wharf who are losing their jobs daily in the run up to brexit

Very Small beer in the big picture of losing passporting rights

Like the latest announcement: Search for Banking Jobs in London After Brexit: JPMorgan to Relocate 200 Bankers - Bloomberg
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Double Godlike!

Where did you get the information about " 1000's of small operators that export high value stuff exclusively to the EU".

Currently there are just about 4,000 working fishing vassals in the UK. Are you trying to deduce that each fishing boat is a separate export business? If you look at Billingsgate Fish Market, you will find about 20 fish wholesalers; those same wholesalers have branches around the fishing ports of the UK. The number of fish exports around the UK would logically only amount to a few tens at the maximum and in fact it is probably less than ten. So where did you get 1000's of high value exporters from?
    Elaine Paige "I refuse to let anyone dictate the shape of my bananas."

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by BR14 View Post
    onna stick, or inna bun.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

I live on CUK

Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    For a nasty moment, I though that said "RATE CUT".
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018