Brexit boost Brexit boost
Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Brexit boost

  1. #1

    Super poster

    Eirikur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,916

    Default Brexit boost

    For Ireland

    European Medium-range weather forecasting station will be relocated from Reading to Ireland

    Hundreds of Irish weather forecasters to get unexpected Brexit jobs boost - Dublin Live

  2. #2

    Double Godlike!

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    10,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eirikur View Post
    For Ireland

    European Medium-range weather forecasting station will be relocated from Reading to Ireland

    Hundreds of Irish weather forecasters to get unexpected Brexit jobs boost - Dublin Live
    If there are there 'hundreds of Irish weather forecasters'*, will they all have to do two jobs? It's not much of a 'boost' otherwise.

    *There's a joke in there somewhere
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

  3. #3

    Double Godlike!

    Paddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    10,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eirikur View Post
    For Ireland

    European Medium-range weather forecasting station will be relocated from Reading to Ireland

    Hundreds of Irish weather forecasters to get unexpected Brexit jobs boost - Dublin Live
    Boris has his Brexit Plan to cover weather forcasting


    Elaine Paige "I refuse to let anyone dictate the shape of my bananas."

  4. #4

    Super poster

    Eirikur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    If there are there 'hundreds of Irish weather forecasters'*, will they all have to do two jobs? It's not much of a 'boost' otherwise.

    *There's a joke in there somewhere
    I know you're too stupid to understand that not all of them are weather forecasters, besides the brain drain this causes, a large chunk will be supporting staff and taxes will no longer be paid in the UK.

  5. #5

    Double Godlike!

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    10,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eirikur View Post
    I know you're too stupid to understand that not all of them are weather forecasters, besides the brain drain this causes, a large chunk will be supporting staff and taxes will no longer be paid in the UK.
    As long as we get to keep most of the fit ones, I don't give two turds what you think.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

  6. #6

    Default

    NSFW

    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

  7. #7

    Fingers like lightning


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eirikur View Post
    For Ireland

    European Medium-range weather forecasting station will be relocated from Reading to Ireland

    Hundreds of Irish weather forecasters to get unexpected Brexit jobs boost - Dublin Live
    We don't need no weather forecasts! It's going to be always sunny in post-brexit uk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •