Brexit boost Brexit boost
Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Brexit boost

Super poster

Default Brexit boost

For Ireland

European Medium-range weather forecasting station will be relocated from Reading to Ireland

Hundreds of Irish weather forecasters to get unexpected Brexit jobs boost - Dublin Live

Double Godlike!

Quote Originally Posted by Eirikur View Post
    For Ireland

European Medium-range weather forecasting station will be relocated from Reading to Ireland

Hundreds of Irish weather forecasters to get unexpected Brexit jobs boost - Dublin Live
    If there are there 'hundreds of Irish weather forecasters'*, will they all have to do two jobs? It's not much of a 'boost' otherwise.

*There's a joke in there somewhere
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Double Godlike!

For Ireland

Boris has his Brexit Plan to cover weather forcasting

Elaine Paige "I refuse to let anyone dictate the shape of my bananas."

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    If there are there 'hundreds of Irish weather forecasters'*, will they all have to do two jobs? It's not much of a 'boost' otherwise.

*There's a joke in there somewhere
    I know you're too stupid to understand that not all of them are weather forecasters, besides the brain drain this causes, a large chunk will be supporting staff and taxes will no longer be paid in the UK.

Double Godlike!

I know you're too stupid to understand that not all of them are weather forecasters, besides the brain drain this causes, a large chunk will be supporting staff and taxes will no longer be paid in the UK.
    As long as we get to keep most of the fit ones, I don't give two turds what you think.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

NSFW

Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Fingers like lightning

For Ireland

We don't need no weather forecasts! It's going to be always sunny in post-brexit uk