• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A year or so from now...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A year or so from now I predict the same handful of gurning losers will STILL be immersed in this sub-forum tediously whining and blubbing whilst the rest of the world has moved on.

HTH BIDI

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      A year or so from now I predict the same handful of gurning losers will STILL be immersed in this sub-forum tediously whining and blubbing whilst the rest of the world has moved on.

HTH BIDI

Says the man who in 2003 predicted the Iraq war will be a great success.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Says the man who in 2003 predicted the Iraq war will be a great success.
        Linky?....or just you opening your gob and letting your guts rumble again?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

HTH BIDI

Stop posting on here then dumb-nuts
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Linky?....or just you opening your gob and letting your guts rumble again?

Is there a link to the old CUK website?
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Try the wayback machine It's got an archive of the internet since about 2001

Comment

HTH BIDI

I've ordered in the popcorn if that's what you mean.

Comment

You felt the need to pose that question at 2am?

Let's be honest, your memories of 2003 are bound to be pretty hazy now considering you probably can't remember what you had for tea!

Compared to you, dimwits like Whorty sound grounded!

Comment

You felt the need to pose that question at 2am?

Let's be honest, your memories of 2003 are bound to be pretty hazy now considering you probably can't remember what you had for tea!
                    It's easy for you. It's always corned beef fritters with your NAAFI staff discount.
                    Last edited by Old Greg; 8 October 2020, 14:28.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      It's easy for you. It's always corned beef fitters with your NAAFI staff discount.
                      you need your corned beef fitted?
                      that explains much.

Comment

Working...
                      X