• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Red tape will cost £1B for chemicals industry

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red tape will cost £1B for chemicals industry

Remember the brexit bonfire of the red tapes?
    Brexit news: Quitting EU will save GBP200BN in red tape – Boris vows to cut Brussels laws | Politics | News | Express.co.uk

Turns out to be just another lie
    Red tape for firms is price of leaving '''anti-science''' EU, Gove says | Reuters

Gove arguments that the EU is anti science are just beyond ridiculous

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Brexit news: Quitting EU will save GBP200BN in red tape – Boris vows to cut Brussels laws | Politics | News | Express.co.uk

Red tape for firms is price of leaving '''anti-science''' EU, Gove says | Reuters

BTW, nothing seems to be sorted out about UK pharmaceutical regulations after 31/12. To date it will mean no imports and no exports.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post

You're missing the point. There will be no red tape when the UK stops trading with the EUSSR and established Empire 2.0.

Comment

We won get over it

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
          We won get over it

My problem is that I can only eat so much and I really need to eat something slightly more healthy.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            My problem is that I can only eat so much and I really need to eat something slightly more healthy.
            My problem is £1B is about a week in financial services and 1000 years in fishing industry loses

Yet no one cares

Comment

This is fine. We'll just leave and force the EU to trade with us under WTO rules. Give them a week and they'll come crawling back to us and beg us for a FTA. I know this to be true as I saw it on the BBC comments
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Does this mean the price of recreational drugs will go up?

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Does this mean the price of recreational drugs will go up?

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    You're missing the point. There will be no red tape when the UK stops trading with the EUSSR and established Empire 2.0.

It will be BLUE tape. Proper English Blue, like the blue on the English flag...
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X