• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Long Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Got infected in 2016. Still suffering. A day does not go by without the government trying to f$uk up my life.

Recommendations?
    Leave the country...oh, hang on...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      you report it to the mods and they ignore it.
      To be fair though, they are really on the ball when dreary humourless dullards like Whorty press their "triggered" button.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Sorry, I was on a call.

NLyUK telecommuting now?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          To be fair though, they are really on the ball when dreary humourless dullards like Whorty press their "triggered" button.

Did you get a little upset that your vile posts were deleted? Oh well, I'm sure it will only be time until you do it again and you earn yourself a ban
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Multiple reports. Perhaps you've misjudged your audience, but I think it's not more likely you're a dreary humourless dullard.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Multiple reports. Perhaps you've misjudged your audience,
              Quite possibly. But I can still remember when this place was populated by people with a bit of backbone and not the whiney kindergarten it has subsequently morphed into.

Bit of a shame really, but what can you expect when you flood it with a new breed of touchy flouncing shandypants and pander to all of their insecurities?

Like a favourite old pub that has dispensed with the Real Ale option and focused on flamboyant overpriced cocktails.

Still, as long as the clientele can feel "safe" at all times, I am sure it is a price worth paying.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Quite possibly. But I can still remember when this place was populated by people with a bit of backbone and not the whiney kindergarten it has subsequently morphed into.

Bit of a shame really, but what can you expect when you flood it with a new breed of touchy flouncing shandypants and pander to all of their insecurities?

Like a favourite old pub that has dispensed with the Real Ale option and focused on flamboyant overpriced cocktails.

Still, as long as the clientele can feel "safe" at all times, I am sure it is a price worth paying.

...whined shauny.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  ...whined shauny.
                  Humbug. Merely an observation.

Comment

Humbug. Merely a whiny observation.
                    FTFY

Comment

Or maybe now the adults have turned up, the children are told to behave themselves and stop being so immature.
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X