• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Long Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Or maybe now the adults have turned up, the children are told to behave themselves and stop being so immature.
    No that can't be it. If it were then humourless tossers like you would have been ditched long ago.

Try again.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      No that can't be it. If it were then humourless tossers like you would have been ditched long ago.

Try again.

I don't need to try again mate, I'm not the one having a hissy strop because no one on here thinks they're funny.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I don't need to try again mate, I'm not the one having a hissy strop because no one on here thinks they're funny.
        Funny ha ha, or funny peculiar?

Comment

because no one on here thinks they're funny.
          Within the Brexit sub-forum you probably, unusually, may have a point.
          But that is down to the fact that this section of the forum is populated almost exclusively these days by a tiny bubble of sycophantic knuckleheaded simpletons that appear to be influenced by the tedious perspectives of the kind of dimwits that have sucked the enjoyment out of the place as a whole.

All aided and abetted of course by a compliant spineless collection of moderators too lazy to do their job properly and petrified that they might upset one of these snowflakes.

All in all, the place is a shadow of its former self. Shame really that original cut and thrust and all the wit and banter has been sacrificed at the altar of mediocrity simply to satisfy the mediocre minds of the offended posse. But I suppose that passes for progress these days.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

It’s a shame that the people who voted for Brexit still are unable to accept the massive mistake they made, the lies they believe and the division they cause.

Although some appear to be happy with that, and their blue passports - while having no benefits to this once-great nation.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Within the Brexit sub-forum you probably, unusually, may have a point.
              But that is down to the fact that this section of the forum is populated almost exclusively these days by a tiny bubble of sycophantic knuckleheaded simpletons that appear to be influenced by the tedious perspectives of the kind of dimwits that have sucked the enjoyment out of the place as a whole.

All aided and abetted of course by a compliant spineless collection of moderators too lazy to do their job properly and petrified that they might upset one of these snowflakes.

All in all, the place is a shadow of its former self. Shame really that original cut and thrust and all the wit and banter has been sacrificed at the altar of mediocrity simply to satisfy the mediocre minds of the offended posse. But I suppose that passes for progress these days.

Sounds like someone is struggling with how society is changing and desperate to go back to "the good ole days". Change can be a bit scary, and make you lash out, but change is good.

You do have a choice mate. If you don't like how the owners of this private forum are running their forum you could:
              a) set up your own forum, with your own rules, and run it how you like
              b) buy the forum off the current owners and set your own rules. You could ban us snowflakes then
              c) suck it up and stop whinging
              d) stay on the forum and keep whinging hoping for the good ole days that have long gone
              e) close the door on your way out

Good luck on your decision

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                It’s a shame that the people who voted for Brexit still are unable to accept the massive mistake they made, the lies they believe and the division they cause.

Although some appear to be happy with that, and their blue passports - while having no benefits to this once-great nation.
                As far as my comment on the moderation goes, QED.

Comment

Sounds like someone is struggling with how society is changing
                  Nobody at THIS end of the debate.

I am more than happy to accept change. I have voted for it often enough and even gone as far as standing in the front line to defend its implementation.

The only downside from this forum's point of view is that most of the interesting characters have long since gone, due in no small part to a proliferation of drippy humourless twunts like you.

Not that I am really that bothered, I don't need to spend half my life desperately seeking validation on the internet. I have a life outside of this place. You really ought to give that a try...........if you have the tools to attempt it.

Comment

Nobody at THIS end of the debate.

I am more than happy to accept change. I have voted for it often enough and even gone as far as standing in the front line to defend its implementation.

The only downside from this forum's point of view is that most of the interesting characters have long since gone, due in no small part to a proliferation of drippy humourless twunts like you.

Not that I am really that bothered, I don't need to spend half my life desperately seeking validation on the internet. I have a life outside of this place. You really ought to give that a try...........if you have the tools to attempt it.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

That's quite an assumption. And, as with all blinkered assumptions, yours is wrong...
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X