• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Long Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    That's quite an assumption. And, as with all blinkered assumptions, yours is wrong...
    Are you saying that no Brexit supporter is happy with having a blue passport?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Within the Brexit sub-forum you probably, unusually, may have a point.
      But that is down to the fact that this section of the forum is populated almost exclusively these days by a tiny bubble of sycophantic knuckleheaded simpletons that appear to be influenced by the tedious perspectives of the kind of dimwits that have sucked the enjoyment out of the place as a whole.

All aided and abetted of course by a compliant spineless collection of moderators too lazy to do their job properly and petrified that they might upset one of these snowflakes.

All in all, the place is a shadow of its former self. Shame really that original cut and thrust and all the wit and banter has been sacrificed at the altar of mediocrity simply to satisfy the mediocre minds of the offended posse. But I suppose that passes for progress these days.

Hear, hear!
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        Hear, hear!
        Superb ... Ziggy agreeing with Spud, and BR14 liking the posts. The tripartite of xenophobic idiots. Birds of a feather, and all that
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Superb ... Ziggy agreeing with Spud, and BR14 liking the posts. The tripartite of xenophobic idiots. Birds of a feather, and all that
          you couldn't be more wrong, twat.

Comment

Sounds like someone is struggling with how society is changing and desperate to go back to "the good ole days". Change can be a bit scary, and make you lash out, but change is good.

You do have a choice mate. If you don't like how the owners of this private forum are running their forum you could:
            a) set up your own forum, with your own rules, and run it how you like
            b) buy the forum off the current owners and set your own rules. You could ban us snowflakes then
            c) suck it up and stop whinging
            d) stay on the forum and keep whinging hoping for the good ole days that have long gone
            e) close the door on your way out

Good luck on your decision
            D for shauny.

But show some respect. He's served customers at the front of the line at the NAAFI, to defend freedom.

Comment

They're the incel white-knighting jerk circle. Don't hate them. Rather pity them.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                aye, right, if you say so

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  They're the incel white-knighting jerk circle. Don't hate them. Rather pity them.
                  Don't worry, I do pity them. The modern world is clearly scary for Spud, Ziggy and BR14 and they have to lash out all the time. So much anger in them. They must be a joy to be with in the real world

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    He would have been more wrong if he'd called you unprejudiced geniuses.

HTH

Comment

Don't worry, I do pity them. The modern world is clearly scary for Spud, Ziggy and BR14 and they have to lash out all the time. So much anger in them. They must be a joy to be with in the real world
                      It's probably better for those around them (care workers, 'Spoons bar staff etc.) that they unload their anger on the Internet rather than keep it bottled in.

Comment

Working...
                      X